Monday, August 16, 2010

Commitment is the key to Success

Today is the tipping point, August 16th in Greece is the beginning of moving towards the autumn, even if it is 37 degrees hot. Everyone knows…soon we’ll be back at work.

However, lets not go there yet we say, let our minds return to the Beach, the sun and easy living. And we will…but deep down we know. With that knowledge in mind I started to make a detailed plan of what I want to complete and by when.

Planning and putting deadlines, a key time management coaching tool; you won’t be able to effectively manage your time without it, believe me. It’s somewhat easy to write the plan, make the list – the challenge lies in really committing to the out comes.

Take an oath of commitment for the things you want to achieve. This is vital. Commitment will keep you on track when the going becomes tough!

Where do you want to see a difference? What are you willing to commit?

My commitment: I will invest time in communicating ‘No Butts on Beaches’ every day. I will speak to strangers and ask them to stop littering. I will speak to organizations. I will speak to cigarette producing companies to produce the pocket ashtray and join the campaign. I will motivate thousands of people to participate and start a nationwide awareness campaign. I will succeed in reducing butts on beaches and other littering.

With my best wishes,

Christiane

No comments: