Saturday, August 7, 2010

Julie & Julia ...an inspiration

Last night I watched the movie Julie & Julia and an idea started to buzz around my head during my morning "I am getting even fitter" walk. "What about committing to a goal and then sharing my progress daily on my blog?" Once announced to the world (the world that reads my blog) I would really be fired up to keep on track and get creative with achieving my task.

A great coaching tool. Announce what you intend to do to a group of people, the more public the better and then get going. Yes, You can! Commit to just one thing for the following 6 months.

My goal: To Clean Up Greece. Starting with getting the Cigarette producing companies to also produce a pocket ashtray that will prevent people throwing the cigarette butts all over the place, especially from leaving them on the beaches.

That's it. Big goal. - the journey of a 1000 miles starts with the first step - this is mine, step No 1

No comments: