Thursday, August 12, 2010

Having Fun to get it Done

It is that time of year when we open the windows and open the doors on those sunny days...and here on the Island they are plenty. Makes it challenging to get some work done. I have 5 projects in the oven and cook each of them a little every day.


I am a bit behind on creating my "No butts on beaches" blog - however it will be done.


I have kept a few coaching clients throughout August and the common theme seems to be about:


  • How to focus
  • How to manage time and
  • How to keep things light and have fun doing so


One of the ways we came up with is to create a Training Camp for Yourself. You set it up: what time you start in the morning, how many hours you spend on each task, what time you finish, how much time you spend exercising or having fun with friends. Set it up for yourself and then ENROLL!


Have fun with it...and if anyone tries to throw you off balance just tell them that you are in training. What training they will ask. In training myself to focus, manage my time better and have fun doing it.


Try it out and if you need any more tips then let me know.







No comments: